We have a selection of slings including wraps (both stretchy and woven), soft-structured carriers and ring slings. You are able to rent one or more carriers of your choice and practice babywearing at your own pace. This allows a huge advantage of finding out which type of sling is best for you. Your babywearing consultant is always on hand to give information that will help you choose the sling and to start using it.
How does it work?
1. Order babywearing course of your choice.
2. Receive initial consultation to help us understand your needs and choose the sling.
3. Pay a deposit and have the sling couriered to you within 1 or 2 working days.
4. Receive second babywearing consultation (if applies).
5. Practice babywearing for as long as you need (minimum one week).
6. Return the sling by courier in its original condition (undamaged and machine washed).
Hire charges will be 10 EUR for the first week which includes demonstrations and help when making your selection and 5 EUR for the following weeks (up to 3 weeks in total), so you know exactly how to use your sling. We will require a deposit of EUR50 for the cost of replacing the sling but will accept a cheque which we will only cash if the sling is not returned or is damaged. We will also charge a small late fee for any sling not returned on the due date, that has not been previously communicated to the library team.
Which slings are available?
There are many different types of sling available, from stretchy wraps suitable for newborns, woven slings and wraps, and buckle carriers. Do get in touch to discuss your needs.